Developing custom solutions that meet your specific needs is the core of the personalized services that Space Age Projects provides to its' customers. We specialize in providing development services that focus on the right-hand side of our infrastructure graphic - the four elements that establish the foundation of an effective project management infrastructure.
We have policy templates that define a generic project management (PM) process, standardized PM training materials and a full complement of general PM tools - any of which can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Define the PM process
- Process Workshops
- Skills Workshops
- Certification Workshops
- Facilitate successful projects
- Project Reviews
- Process Reviews
- Policies that define your organization's PM process are the first step in establishing the foundation for an effective project management infrastructure. These policies would be applicable to all projects that are undertaken in your organization and provide your project managers with the structure and framework that they are expected to follow. We have policy templates that define a generic PM process at progressive levels of detail that can be customized to meet your organizations needs. When desired, we can also assist with defining both comparative and mathematical project selection methods that are designed to maximize your organization's ROI.
- Training for project managers, project team members and functional managers is designed to improve their competencies in the PM process. While we can develop personalized PM training materials to meet your needs, we routinely find that one or more of our exiting PM training workshops meet the needs of most customers. Refer to this site's Training tab for more detailed information on our training offerings.
- Tools are designed to facilitate the consistent application of the PM process. To preclude you from developing your own templates, forms and checklists that support the PM process, we have over one-dozen of these tools that are aligned with project management best practices. Additionally, we can develop personalized tools that meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Resources ensure the effective implementation of the PM process. We can provide experts that understand the PM policies, training and tools that will work with your project teams to ensure that the application of the PM process improves their ability to successfully manage their projects.
From our very first meeting, where we focus on understanding your goals and objectives, to final product delivery, our experts will work closely with you to provide products that not only capture your original intent, but also yield practical benefits to your organization.